Monday, May 31, 2010

sometimes when ..

..we say goodbye to the person we love although we never want to..
it doesn’t mean that we have stopped loving them
or we have stopped caring.
Sometimes goodbye is just
a painful way
to say
I love YOU. ♥


..we decide to stop LOVING someone.
not only because they don't LOVE us
but because we find that
they actually are happier without us.... ♥

..YOU love someone so much
YOU will find that
YOU would be willing
to give up everything for them,
but they would never ask YOU to
because they also love YOU.. ♥


I would like to run away
From YOU
But if YOU didn't come
And find me ...
I would 'die'
even if I'm still breathing.. ♥

They say
that
soul meets soul
on lover's lips..
I don't believe it
until YOU prove it to me.. ♥


you realize that
Love is just
a word
until
someone YOU meet
give it
a proper meaning to YOU .. ♥

0 comments: