Sunday, June 12, 2011

the best YOU got

They pointed at ME to YOU
saying
Love Quote - Girly Quotes, Girly Girl, Broken Heart Quotes, Love Her, Love Girl, Emo Sayings, Is It Love
and by that, 
YOU came to ME and said
You Are My World - Pretty, Love Quotes And Sayings, Sweet Love

and that YOU knew 
YOU make my heart touched
and by that, I confess to YOU
Love Quote - Girly Girl, Broken Heart Quotes, Girly Quotes, Walk, Is It Love, Emo Sayings, Away
but YOU surprised ME by saying
If Your Leaving Take My Heart With You Its Yours - Love Quotes And Sayings, Its Your Love
Love Quote - Love Quotes, Life, Life Quotes, Romantic, Love Quote, Girl On Girl, Black And White Quotes


YOU accept me at my worst
that's why YOU only deserve my best.


Love Quote - Crazy, Girl Quotes, Crazy Love, Loves, Love Couple, Love And Hurt, Crazy Crazy
~xoxo~

0 comments: