Sunday, June 24, 2012

those people keep hurting me..
when I keep treating them as good as much as I can
in the name of love
upon the permission of Allah.

but what do I get?
those people say they will never took me for granted as the previous people did
but..is it?
IS IT?


damn you all..
I just..can't..
seriously 
I just can't be that cool anymore
can't afford to lie to myself that everything gonna be OK
that everything have a hidden miracle behind what had happen.

Is it so hard to be nice when I do good to you?
oh..no..I'm not that good, right?
those bitches much more better, right..
ok.ok..life will never be much OK than this.

I shouldn't trust 
no..I cannot say that..
who am I to say something like that..

I just.. can't..
can't even..
how I wish I can
keep silent..
and never wake up to face all this again.
tired..I am tired..
I am
just started
to 
let
go
one
by
one
.
A
proof
that
I
just
can't
do
it
anymore
.

0 comments: