Saturday, February 18, 2012

silence.read

Saying Images-Amazing Images With Inspired Sayings - Part 19

never leave

stresss

SayingImages.com-Best Images With Words From Tumblr, Weheartit, Xanga - Part 2

Wall Photos

Words

Anger is love dissapointed
observando

melting-words - Kotama Bouabane

iLoveHateYou

The shortest distance between two people is a smile.

Naamloos album

Facebook

Facebook

einstein-quote-3.jpg (350×350)

Google Reader (70)

http://imgfave.lg1x8z.simplecdn.net/image_cache 265513287395403.jpeg

I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go ...

fevralina

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyrk97iKx31 qbpwzeo1_500.jpg

Saying Images-Amazing Images With Inspired Sayings - Part 3

hug me and tell me everything will be fine

Love me when I least deserve it...

Dream until, your dream comes true.

Dream until, your dream comes true.

Photo Courtesy: sweetasgumdrops

UU8sftjMcq8mwgaxSgeUN5K9o1_400.jpg 400 × 253 Pixel

Remember When

Letters to juliet

how love works

The easiest part was falling

will you remember me in ten

Our Love

Hard to trust

i should have forgotten all of this by now / chelsea

Dream until, your dream comes true.

denicedenice

0 comments: